Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77

Thread: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

  1. #41
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    Republicans in the Presidential election have won VA for what the past 20 some years I think? This year it is obviously a battleground state and IMO SWVA will decide who gets it.

    And I dont think that the sexist comment would have much to it, since the other half of Dems were for Hilary and around 80% thought Obama shouldve chose her as his running mate.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not saying everyone around here is, but IMO thats one of the main reasons that people around this area and areas similar wouldnt vot for someone like Obama. There are some on here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Keep 'em coming Skippy...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    Prove it wrong then.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prove it wrong then. </div></div>

    How would one disprove something so obviously grounded in logic and factual observation.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    I said obviously in the post didnt I?

    Btw since you said that post was so true, you are agreeing that one of the main reasons why people around here wont vote for Obama is because they are narrow-minded hickasses? Like you always say, the first step is admitting you have a problem.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member
    Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    I believe from now on I will vote opposite of whoever Raider13 does. That way I'll know I'm making the right decision [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEC_Football</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe from now on I will vote opposite of whoever Raider13 does. That way I'll know I'm making the right decision [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

    good plan....

    he is the classic obama supporter....

    never paid a dime of income tax, but has a great idea where it all should go.....

    not sure what kinda change, but knows we need some....for better or worse....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #48
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    From an original Ron Paul supporter, I know that tax money shouldnt be wasted.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    that wasn't personally toward you anyway raider, just the obama crowd in general......
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  10. #50
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From an original Ron Paul supporter, I know that tax money shouldnt be wasted.</div></div>
    Ah horseshit. No one knew who Paul was until I made Helton show some videos to everyone.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •